Our Company's Philosophy
Come Work With Us
A note from Ryan Hansen
Our goal is to provide a work environment and safe haven where positive-minded individuals with caring hearts and souls can come to learn and hone their plumbing and heating skills. Here you will receive fair treatment, encouragement and guidance, while training to become the much-needed heroes of the plumbing and heating service industry. We train and develop the very best technicians our industry has to offer.
We know this industry is suffering from low numbers of competent plumbing service providers; Many veteran plumbers have retired and low number of new recruits are entering the trade. Join us in rising to the call of our City, Province and Country to help keep on top of the vast amount of residential and commercial properties that are in constant need of service and maintenance. Boilers, heating systems, drains and water supply systems are the backbone of our society.
We are always ready to embrace the next generation of plumbing and heating professionals.
Give yourself the chance to become the next best service tech the Canada has to offer and call Hansen Plumbing and Heating for the most rewarding career you will ever have.
Sincerely, Ryan Hansen
When you treat your workers and your clients like gold, abundance and success will embrace everyone.
Owner Commitment to Employees
Compensation & Benefits
Benefits & Perks!
What Hansen Plumbing and Heating is looking for in a service technician.
Any and all are welcome to apply.
THANK YOU FROM HANSEN PLUMBING AND HEATING!
General List of Jobs
These are a few of the jobs you will learn and perfect with Hansen Plumbing’s guidance and tutelage.
- Safety when dealing with 220v equipment.
- Air Conditioning- Sizing of a residential Air conditioning system and installing.
- Air conditioning diagnoses and repair.
- Proper use of Vacuum pump and refrigeration gauges.
- Adding coolant to cooling systems.
- Safety in large mechanical rooms.
- Propper use of back flow testing equipment.
- Sizing and installing of backflow devices.
- Diagnosing and repair of back flow devices.
- Demolition and remodeling.
- Sink removal and reinstallation.
- Bathtub removal and reinstallation.
- Safety in the mechanical room.
- Diagnosing, servicing and maintenance of hot water heating systems.
- Water quality and maintenance.
- Installation and sizing hot water heating systems.
- Excavation & Sewer replacement.
- Plugged Toilets.
- Floor drain back up.
- Proper care and use of sewer and drain cleaning equipment
- Selling of Bio clean. Bio Clean Treatment.
- Kitchen and lav drain cleaning.
- Proper use of video inspection equipment.
- Proper use of sewer flush bag.
- SAFETY when around and dealing with electrical.
- Wiring to pump and appliances.
- 24 volt and low voltage wiring.
- Learning to deal with a multi meter and testing of electrical.
- Furnace repair and maintenance.
- Furnace sizing and installation.
- Humidifier sizing and installation.
- U/V light installation and maintenance.
- Electronic air cleaning equipment.
- Rooftop units repair and maintenance.
- SAFETY – SAFETY- SAFETY
- Van management and maintenance.
- Customer relations and organization.
- Our online dispatch software.
- Electric Water Heaters- Diagnosis and Installing new appliances to code.
- Gas fired hot water tanks, Diagnosis and Installing of new appliances to code.
- Tankless water heaters – Diagnosis and Installing a new appliances to code.
- Indirect fired hot water tanks, – Diagnosis and Installing new appliances to code.
- Hose Bibbs- Supplying and installing of new equipment.
- Back-Up Pumps, Sump Pumps, Sewage lift stations.
- Replacement Of all customers supplied appliances and fixtures
- Laundry Taps, Laundry Box replacement.
- Sinks, Kitchen, Lav, Undermount, etc.
- Mystery Leak Detection & Problem resolution.
- Frozen / Burst Lines Repair and replacement.
- Leaking Pipes. Repairs to abs, copper, cast, poly-b pex etc.
- Whole home poly-b pipe replacement.
- Tap Repairs & replacements.
- Dishwasher Removal and reinstallation.
- Toilet Repairs & replacements
- Garbage Disposals [Repair / Replacement.
- Gas line sizing and Installation.
- Freezing water lines so repairs can be done.
- Reverse Osmosis Units, drinking water filters and solutions.
- Water softeners and proper expansion tank sizing.
- Check valve installation.